Saturday, November 1, 2014

Goodbye My Love -Postcard Friendship Friday #244


My sweet Friends.  I am so sorry for not posting earlier.  Thursday morning my husband of 31 years flew home to be with the Savior he loves.  He died very suddenly early in the morning.

I hardly know what to write, except to ask for your prayers for me and my precious family as we learn to live our lives without dear Alan.  Blessings and love to each of you, dear ones.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.







9 comments:

Irene said...

Oh My dear Beth, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know you are most certainly in my prayers as is your husband. I offer you my most heartfelt sympathy. Delight in your memories and hug your family for comfort.

Snap said...

Much love to you dear Beth.

Terra said...

Oh Beth dear one, this is sad news. I admire you for having the ability to pull yourself together to post this today.
"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love, for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." Psalm 59:16
I hope this Psalm is of comfort to you.

VioletSky said...

Oh, dear Beth, I am so sorry.
I wish I had read your post before linking.

colleen said...

Prayers,love and light are winging their way to you.

Postcardese said...

Thinking of you Beth. Much love, Guy

Heather said...

I am truly sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Coffeedoff said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Dear Beth, I am so very sorry to hear this news. I have been away for several weeks with my son so I have only just discovered this post. You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.