Friday, October 10, 2014

Hallowe'en Greetings -Postcard Friendship Friday #241


I have posted this wonderful postcard in days past--but I love it so much I'm posting it again.  This artist captured something quite remarkable in this painting.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

We are still in the midst of the chimney and fireplace replacement--in fact, as I write this, the repairmen have pulled into the driveway, so I'm making this short and sweet! (grin)

Have a lovely weekend and Happy Postcard  Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.





2 comments:

VioletSky said...

She should be wary of the pumpkin face!
I hope your chimney issues get sorted before the cold descends.

Irene said...

What a delightful card, I don't remember seeing it, but if you say so. Always good to see something wonderful again.